Connections is now enrolling for the 20-21 school year.
- While our office doors remained closed in adherence to State of Alaska, KPBSD, and CDC guidelines and mandates, Connections is ready to support your homeschooling endeavors.
- Connections is currently enrolling for the 2020-2021 school year. Call your local area office to set up an appointment to discuss new enrollments. Re-enrollments can call the office or contact your advisor directly.
- Forms (reimbursements, orders, etc): Please submit forms electronically. If you need to submit paper copies of forms please call the office or contact your advisor to make arrangements.
- Picking up materials, curriculum, computers, etc: Please call the office to make arrangements.
- Re-enrollment – we can start anytime you would like. To accommodate our new procedures, we will have you fax/email the enrollment form to us. We will then coordinate a phone appointment to develop the ILP and write up any curriculum orders. IMPORTANT: you will not be officially enrolled until we have your signed enrollment AND signed ILP cover sheet.
Your families health and safety are a primary concern of Connections’ staff and administration. Connections values our partnership with homeschool families. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work through these difficult times. Please contact us with any questions or concerns via email or phone.
Connections is the homeschool/correspondence program for the Kenai Peninsula Borough School District (KPBSD), serving and facilitating the needs of over 900 homeschool parents and students on the Kenai Peninsula.
We at KPBSD and Connections believe homeschool is a viable educational option for parents who are committed to be involved in the individualized education of their children. We also believe parents to be the primary teachers of their children.
OFFICE AND STAFF CONTACT INFORMATION: Connections has three locations to serve the Kenai Peninsula. Please call our offices or stop by today.
|SOLDOTNA OFFICE: 143 E. Park Ave. Soldotna, AK 99669 PH: 907.714.8880 FX: 907.262.2859||HOMER OFFICE: 1340 East End Rd. Homer, AK 99603 PH: 907.226.1880 FX: 907.235.3475||SEWARD OFFICE: 304 Sea Lion Ave. Seward, AK 99664 PH: 907.224.9035 FX: 907.224.9036|
To request high school transcripts: Please call your local office or click here.
Connections Program School Code is: 020360