These are an unprecedented times. Connections is here to support you as your child’s homeschool teacher. We appreciate your patience and cooperation as we continue to support your efforts as homeschool educator while complying with KPBSD, State of Alaska, and CDC mandates and recommendations. We will do our best to keep you informed and help you continue a seamless homeschool program.
- Students are on “Spring Break” through March 27th. At this time the Soldotna and Homer offices are open. The Seward office is closed until further notice. Connections staff will be working at the offices and/or from home as this crisis continues. As homeschoolers, you have the unique ability to continue your children’s learning without interruption.
- All Connections sponsored March activities are canceled. We will provide additional information as it becomes available.
- We will resume face to face meetings when it is deemed safe and based on KPBSD, State of Alaska, and CDC recommendations. Until that time, we will conduct meetings by phone. We are also identifying a convenient platform to hold video meetings if you would prefer. (Details to come.)
- Forms (reimbursements, orders, etc): Please submit forms electronically. If you need to submit paper copies of forms please call the office or contact your advisor to make arrangements.
- Picking up materials, curriculum, computers, etc: Please call the office to make arrangements.
- Re-enrollment – we can start anytime you would like. To accommodate our new procedures, we will have you fax/email the enrollment form to us. We will then coordinate a phone appointment to develop the ILP and write up any curriculum orders. IMPORTANT: you will not be officially enrolled until we have your signed enrollment AND signed ILP cover sheet.
Your families health and safety are a primary concern of Connections’ staff and administration. Connections values our partnership with homeschool families. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work through these difficult times. Please contact us with any questions or concerns via email or phone.
Connections is the homeschool/correspondence program for the Kenai Peninsula Borough School District (KPBSD), serving and facilitating the needs of over 900 homeschool parents and students on the Kenai Peninsula.
We at KPBSD and Connections believe homeschool is a viable educational option for parents who are committed to be involved in the individualized education of their children. We also believe parents to be the primary teachers of their children.
OFFICE AND STAFF CONTACT INFORMATION: Connections has three locations to serve the Kenai Peninsula. Please call our offices or stop by today.
|SOLDOTNA OFFICE: 143 E. Park Ave. Soldotna, AK 99669 PH: 907.714.8880 FX: 907.262.2859||HOMER OFFICE: 1340 East End Rd. Homer, AK 99603 PH: 907.226.1880 FX: 907.235.3475||SEWARD OFFICE: 304 Sea Lion Ave. Seward, AK 99664 PH: 907.224.9035 FX: 907.224.9036|
To request high school transcripts: Please call your local office or click here.
Connections Program School Code is: 020360