Welcome to The Principal’s Office

While getting sent to, or going to, the principal’s office might carry some negative memories for those of us who grew up in the brick-and-mortar school system, this principal’s office is different.

I’ve spent a good portion of this first  year as principal of the Connections Homeschool Program trying to figure out how to better communicate with our home school families. The first thing I wanted to do was find a way to share student achievements. We’ve got students doing amazing things. I want to focus a spotlight on those students. There have also been times I’ve wanted to reflect on an event, share and article, or review a book that home school families might find interesting and useful.

The Principal’s Office will be my attempt to share with the Connections’ homeschool community. I’m not a seasoned blogger. I will be learning as I go. I’m also not trying to become a blogger that will gain fame or fortune with my prose. My goal is to provide information for Connections’ families. I hope you find The Principal’s Office a useful, friendly place to go.

Rich Bartolowits
Principal, Connections

About Richard Bartolowits

Principal of Connections Homeschool Program Rich Bartolowits was born and raised on the Kenai Peninsula. He has been a KPBSD educator for more than 20 years. Rich enjoys fishing and has recently taken up kayak fishing for halibut and salmon. Rich joined the Connections' team for the 2015-2016 school year and continues to be impressed with the many great things homeschool families do as they take ownership of their children's learning.
This entry was posted in Principal's Office. Bookmark the permalink.